Pasta e Prosecco!
November 28 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$240
Woodland Valley Farm is home to around 1700 pastured chickens and 250 pastured ducks and located in the heart of the Tweed Valley. We make small batch artisan pasta from our eggs combined with the knowledge and Italian heritage of farmer and artisan Fabian Fabbro.
We also produce in our on-farm commercial kitchen, Pasta Sauces and Duck Egg Custard from our own and locally grown produce. Jodie can be found selling our produce at the local farmers markets across the Northern Rivers. We invite you to experience our regenerative farm and learn traditional pasta making techniques with us in this intimate experience as part of the Tweed Artisan Food Weekend.
4 hour pasta class with sunset drinks and dinner.
- Farm tour with egg collection
- 2 hours of Pasta making including long and short Pasta techniques
- Complementary Prosecco and Beer
- Sunset drinks and local produce platter on completion
- Dinner made using the Pasta we prepare during the course and fresh local produce
Saturday 28th November, 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Available tickets: 8
Woodland Valley Farm